Providing information about Bohring-Opitz Syndrome and awareness through a worldwide exchange with guidance and parental support.
This awareness and advocacy page has been created by parents of children with Bohring-Opitz Syndrome who belong to the international private Facebook Group, called “Bohring-Opitz Syndrome support group”, that was started April 6th 2011. We now bring our knowledge and experience as parents and caregivers of BOS children forward in hopes to provide the most current resources available to new families of children with this disease.
Bohring-Opitz Parent Support Group
The various goals of this website are to:
- To connect families of children with Bohring-Opitz Syndrome
- Provide and exchange numerous types of information among parents and caregivers,
- To increase international awareness of Bohring-Opitz Syndrome,
- To extend knowledge and informational resources to medical professionals who treat children with Bohring-Opitz, and
- To encourage and promote continued research in order to improve the quality of life of our children.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.